Sunday 21 October 2012

Ladies Indulgence Evening Craft Fair

Last Thursday, Hannah Elizabeth had its first craft fair! It was at Darton College and was an evening of crafters and beauty treatments, along with a fashion show. It was lovely to meet other stallholders at the event, I always like to talk to other people and listen to their story of their businesses. However, we only just about covered the stall cost and I only sold one item which was a little bit of a let down.

My fingers are crossed for the next event on November 17th at the Barnsley Civic for the 'I Love Craft' Fair as it will be closer to christmas so I hope to sell more for potential Christmas presents. 






4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are quite original pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful, especially the mesh/netting style one. Well done! :)

    xx

    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete