Monday 25 February 2013

Collar Displaying


I have good news! Hannah Elizabeth collars and accessories will soon be available to buy from the Peel Street Emporium in Barnsley. It is a growing shop full of different independent businesses and crafters, only been open 3 months and is already very popular in the local town and is doing very well. I hope to eventually have a clothing range in the Emporium as well, but for now, my collars and accessories will be on sale.

Here is two boxes that I have acquired to display my collars on as I wanted a nice way of displaying them but still something simple. One box is a papier-mache love heart box and the other is a thick card miniature suitcase box. These are how I plan on displaying my items when I take them into the Emporium.




No comments:

Post a Comment