Saturday 21 March 2015

An Evening Out With Joanna

On Monday evening I was invited out to a charity 6 course mystery meal in Leeds and of course I had to make myself a dress to wear. I chose the Joanna dress from our current collection, a classic pencil dress with a slash neck and waistband. Within my stashes of fabric, I had this beautiful blue and beiges floral abstract viscose fabric and instantly knew I had to make it!


I teamed it up with my beige faux leather Jacket from New Look, nude high back heels from Atmosphere and a black quilted circle bag, making sure it was my dress that stood out amongst the outfit.

Our Joanna dress can be purchased from our shop and made-to-measure in your size. Bespoke colours and fabrics can also be requested, contact us directly with your requirements. See it here http://www.hannahelizabethfashion.co.uk/product/joanna




No comments:

Post a Comment